When worlds collide. Designed by Billy Anderson and originally built for ETT, the Yup is a masterfully built all-mountain ripper. Quick, fast and light on its base you will find it flies through open powder fields, tight tree lines and legendary banked slaloms with ease.
Nothing holds you back on the Yup! Our first board to utilize the Channeltm from our friends at Burton, this tapered directional board is unique. Art and geometry come together to give you precision edge to edge and unlock any mountain’s full potential.
Terrain: All Mountain
Riding Level: Intermediate/ Expert
- Base: Sintered UHMW 7500
- Base Glass: Triaxial Fiberglass with Carbon stringer from tip to tail
- Sidewalls: Premium ABS/TPU
- Top Glass: Triaxial Fiberglass
- Core Material: Paulownia/Poplar
- The Channeltm Mounting system
- Rockwell 48 Steel Edges
Unlimited warranty with up-to-date subscription